NT90-MB01 series is a new split-type HD video conference terminal, which supports H.265 technology, ultra-low bandwidth to fulfill 4K video effects, integrated with various audio and video interfaces, suitable for various medium and small size of meeting applications.
- Adopting split type structure, built-in hardware video processing unit, with the embedded operating system, non-Windows, Android, etc.
- With various interfaces, including 3-channel HD video inputs, 2 -channel HD video outputs.
- Support 4K HD video conference signal input.
- Support the repair mechanism in case of IP network packet loss, to ensure that there is no mosaic when the packet loss rate reaches 5%. the conference can still be held normally when the packet loss rate reaches 8%. the image to be acceptable when it is 20% packet loss . audio is not affected and the conference is guaranteed to proceed normally with a 70% packet loss rate.
- With ultra-strong network adaptability, it adjusts the resolution according to the network automatically according to the network to ensure the meeting goes fluently.
- With H.239 dual-stream protocol, both main and auxiliary streams can reach 1080P.
- Supports single screen with double images, dual-screen with double images function.
- Support PIP function. one single-screen maximum supports s25-channel images at the same time.
- Built-in conference recording module, to fulfill conference recording.
- The terminal is built-in sign-in, electronic whiteboard, voting, file sharing and other data conferencing functions.
- The terminal built-in MCU supports max. 22-site conferences, supporting H.239 auxiliary streams.
- Supports open, close, drag and drop the remote video image at will .
- Supports automatically open the remote auxiliary stream video image .
- Supports remote control to the dual-stream code rate, resolution , as well as the PTZ camera for all remote sites
- Supports sending scrolling messages, banners and other operations.
- Built-in 4G module to realize meeting with 4G network. (optional)
- Built-in wifi module to support meeting with wifi network. (optional)