It is a desktop mini constant-voltage amplifier, which is beautiful in appearance, light in weight and easy to carry. It can be used for background music playback and broadcasting at homes, cafes, classrooms, and other small indoor venues.
- Desktop design, black panel, high-end professional audio knob.
- 2 external microphone inputs, 2 AUX inputs. One is 6.3 interface, the other is RCA interface, which can be connected to CD, MP3 and other
- background music.
- 2 channels independent volume adjustment of an external microphone, 2 channels of AUX volume adjustment (share tuning knob with MIC). * With priority function. MIC1 input takes priority over other audio inputs.
- With treble and bass adjustment function.
- Manual switch function, 1 MIC2 / AUX1 switch.
- It is a perfect combination of high-efficiency energy-saving switching power supply and high-energy energy-saving Class D digital power
- amplifier with ultra-stable design.
- With 4-16 Ω, and 100V output. The output power of 60W, 120W and 240W can be selected according to different occasions.
- With good self-protection such as short circuit, overload and overheating. * Built-in signal, distortion, protection, power indicator light.
|Rated Output Power||240W|
|Input Sensitivity& Source||MIC1-2 IN: +5mV, unbalanced 6.3 connection terminal|
|AUX IN: 350mV, unbalanced RCA/6.3 connection terminal|
|Tone||Bass: ±10dB to 100Hz|
|Treble: ±10dB to 10KHz|
|THD||Rated power output, THD≤1%|
|Priority Functions||MIC1 input takes priority over other audio inputs|
|Protection||Overheating, short circuit and overload|