With completed function, excellent performance, rich interface; Advanced ISP processing technology and algorithms to make vivid images, uniform screen brightness, strong light effect, high definition, and good color reducibility. Support H.265 / H.264 encoding to make the picture more smooth and clear with low bandwidth. Applicable to remote education, teaching recording and broadcasting, conference system, remote training, telemedicine, trial system, emergency command system and other applications.
- Video conference cameras that support H.265 encoding can achieve full HD 1080p ultra-low bandwidth transmission.
- It adopts a high-quality HD CMOS sensor with 1/2.7 inches and 2.07 million effective pixels, which can achieve high-quality images with a maximum resolution of 1920×1080.
- The output frame rate can reach 60fps under 1080P.
- Support AAC audio coding, better sound quality and smaller bandwidth occupancy.
- Supports local storage function and direct local recording on U disk without NVR.
- The new CMOS image sensor with ultra-high SNR can effectively reduce image noise under low illumination conditions. 2D and 3D noise reduction algorithms are both adopted to greatly reduce image noise. Even under ultra-low illumination conditions, it still maintains the screen clean and clear, the image SNR is up to 55dB or more.
- With HDMI high-definition output, 3G-SDI interface, the effective transmission distance is up to 150 meters (1080p30). HDMI, SDI, and network can be output at the same time. It also supports CVBS SD output.
- It adopts high-quality super-telephoto lens, optical zoom reaches 20 times, and supports 16 times digital zoom.
|Signal system||HD: 1080p/60, 1080p/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p/25, 720p/60, 720p/50, 720p/30, 720p/25
SD: 480i, 576i
|Sensor||1/2.7 inch, CMOS, effective pixels: 2.07 million|
|Scanning method||Line by line|
|Lens||20x, f4.42mm ~ 88.5mm, F1.8 ~ F2.8|
|Minimum illumination||0.5Lux @ (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|Shutter||1/30s ~ 1/10000s|
|White balance||Automatic, indoor, outdoor, one-button, manual, specified color temperature|
|Digital noise reduction||2D&3D digital noise reduction|
|Horizontal field of view||60.7° ~ 3.36°|
|Vertical field of view||34.1° ~ 1.89°|
|Horizontal rotation range||±170°|
|Vertical rotation range||-30° ~ +90°|
|Horizontal rotation speed||1.7° ~ 100°/s|
|Vertical rotation speed||1.7° ~ 69.9°/s|
|Flip horizontally and vertically||Support|
|Number of preset positions||255|
|Preset position accuracy||0.1°|
|Video coding standard||H.265/H.264/MJEPG|
|Video stream||Main stream, auxiliary stream|
|Main stream resolution||1920×1080, 1280×720, 1024×576, etc.|
|Auxiliary stream resolution||720×576, 720×480, 320×240, etc.|
|Video bit rate||32Kbps ~ 20480Kbps|
|Rate control||Variable bit rate, fixed bit rate|
|Frame rate||50Hz: 1fps ~ 25fps, 60Hz: 1fps ~ 30fps|
|Audio compression standard||AAC|
|Audio bit rate||96Kbps, 128Kbps, 256Kbps|
|Protocol support||TCP/IP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, Onvif, DHCP, multicast, etc.|
|HD output||1 channel, HDMI: version 1.3; 1 channel, 3G-SDI: BNC type, 800mVp-p, 75Ω, follow SMPTE 424M standard|
|SD output||1 channel, CVBS: 3.5mm diameter mini-jack, 1Vp-p, 75Ω|
|Network port||1 channel, RJ45: 10M / 100M adaptive Ethernet port|
|Audio port||1 channel, Line In, 3.5mm audio interface|
|USB port||1 channel, USB 2.0, type-A socket|
|Communication port||1 channel, RS232 Out: 8-pin small DIN, maximum distance: 30 meters, VISCA protocol networking；1 channel, RS485: 2-pin Phoenix port, maximum distance: 1200 meters, VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P protocol|
|Power port||JEITA type (DC IN 12V)|
|Input Current||1.0A (maximum)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ 40°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C ~ 60°C|
|Power consumption||12W (maximum)|
|Size||169mm x 142mm x 164mm|