HDMI / DVI / 6G-SDI
The MCTRL R5 is the first LED display controller of NovaStar that supports display rotation. A single MCTRL R5 features a loading capacity of up to 3840×1080@60Hz.
It supports any custom resolutions within this capacity, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
Working with the A8s or A10s Plus receiving card, the MCTRL R5 supports free screen configuration in SmartLCT and allows for display rotation at any angle to present a variety of images and bring an amazing visual experience to users.
The MCTRL R5 can be mainly used in rental and fixed applications, such as concerts, live events, monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 1 × 6G-SDI
- 1 × dual link D-DVI
- 1 × HDMI 1.4
- Pixel capacity of each up to 4,140,000 pixels.
- 8 × Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × fiber optic outputs.
- Innovative architecture to enable smart configuration and shorter stage preparation time.
- NovaStar G4 engine to enable a stable and smooth display with good sense of depth and no flickering or scanning lines.
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar pixel level calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports quick and easy manual adjustment of screen brightness.
- Supports firmware update via USB port on the front panel.
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded for uniform control.