The 4-channel mixer-amplifier range is designed with three power outputs: 4x60W and 4x120W 4x240W. The inputs and outputs can be matrix selected, thus it is a highly integrated 4-channel audio matrix system solution with an Mp3 player for hotels, shopping malls, sports centers, entertainment centers, etc. Each input could be easily designed to different four zones by front panel selector, moreover, each input is supplied with separate bass, treble and volume control for precise sound effects for each area.
Three Combo Mic/Line inputs with selector and phantom power, thus the microphone input supports both phone jack and XLR type. Two RCA type line inputs, a built-in Mp3 player on the front panel, one tel input and one RJ45 port for a remote paging microphone T-4012. An RS232 serial communication port is supplied for third-party system communication.
A priority input could be used to override all other inputs. A monitor is also built-in for monitoring use. 4 channel separate line inputs and speaker outputs are provided for easy wiring. 70V, 100V and 4Ω speaker outputs all are supplied for versatile sound loudspeaker matching. Extensive protection functions from thermal, short-circuit, clip and overload.
- A four-channel amplifier in a 3U 19″rack mount design.
- All source inputs could be matrix assigned to different 4 zones outputs simultaneously.
- The 5 channel inputs & Mp3 input are designed with separate bass, treble and volume control.
- Three microphone/line inputs with phantom power and gain control.
- Two aux inputs by RAC with gain control.
- Mp3 player with SD and USB inputs, separate power supplied module.
- Built-in Tuner audio source.
- One 4 zone remote microphone input by RJ45 port.
- Four-channel line inputs and speaker outputs.
- Versatile speaker outputs for every four channels: 70V, 100V and 4Ω.
- An RS232 serial control port for third-party system communication.
- A priority input to override other inputs (equal to EMC input).
- Input priority level from high to low: Before short circuit priority input: MIC 1>TEL>Remote.
MIC>MIC2= MIC3=LINE4=LINE5=MP3 After short circuit priority input : TEL>MIC 1>Remote.
MIC>MIC2= MIC3=LINE4=LINE5=MP3 Built-in monitor with volume control.
- Extensive protection of thermal, short-circuit clip and overload with indicators.
- With ground lift switch.