MCTRL600 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- 4 ×RJ45Gigabit Ethernet outputs, each up to 650,000 pixels.
- 1 × type-B USB control port.
- UART IN and UART OUT control ports for device cascading.
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports a variety of video formats.
|Electrical Parameters||Input voltage||AC 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power consumption||16 W|
|Humidity||0% RH–90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||482.0 mm × 268.5 mm × 44.4 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, EAC, IC, PFOS, LVD, EMC|
|Packing Information||Each controller is provided with a carrying case, accessory box and packing box.The controller and accessory box (containing controller related wires and accessories) is packed in the carrying case and the carrying case is packed in the packing box.|
|Carrying case||530 mm × 140 mm × 370 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|
|Accessory box||402 mm× 347 mm × 65 mm, craft paper boxl 1 × power cordl 1 × USB cablel 1 × DVI cable|
|Packing box||550 mm × 440 mm × 175 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|