CTRL660 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI input
- 4 × Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded.
- Supports 18-bit grayscale processing and display.
- Manual screen brightness adjustment, which is fast and convenient.
- Quick screen configuration without using a computer.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds and greatly shortening the stage preparation time.
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth.