CTRL660 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI input
- 4 × Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded.
- Supports 18-bit grayscale processing and display.
- Manual screen brightness adjustment, which is fast and convenient.
- Quick screen configuration without using a computer.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds and greatly shortening the stage preparation time.
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth.
|Electrical Parameters||Input voltage||AC 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power consumption||16 W|
|Humidity||0% RH–90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||482.0 mm × 268.5 mm × 44.4 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, EAC, IC, PFOS, LVD, EMC|
|Packing Information||Each controller is provided with a carrying case, accessory box and packing box.The controller and accessory box (containing controller related wires and accessories) is packed in the carrying case and the carrying case is packed in the packing box.|
|Carrying case||530 mm × 140 mm × 370 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|
|Accessory box||402 mm× 347 mm × 65 mm, craft paper boxl 1 × power cordl 1 × USB cablel 1 × DVI cable|
|Packing box||550 mm × 440 mm × 175 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|