It is a Class-D digital amplifier which is used for the voice signal broadcasting in EVAC system. And it is a 2U device that integrates 4 independent PFC functions, a power-saving control
module, and the 120W/240W/350W/500W power amplifier with DC24V power interface, 4 channels.
- Its modular design allows for easy configuration as required.
- The amplifier employs an efficient class D digital power amplifier design scheme, resulting in lower power consumption.
- It is equipped with overload and short circuit protection, as well as automatic temperature control.
- The LED indicators automatically detect the working status of each channel.
- The device supports a power-saving mode that switches to standby when there is no signal.