- Built-in 650W high-eﬃciency power ampliﬁer integrated 8 power A + B independent dual-speaker loop zone output,
each zone has an independent LED indicator, independent output control buttons and volume adjustment.
- 4 audio balanced input interfaces for playing any audio source in the zones.
- Local emergency PTT microphone input and emergency voice can be conﬁgured by PC software to be played in a speciﬁc zone.
- Integrate independent MP3 playback module, support USB, SD card and FM tuner function.
- Automatically detect the working status of each zone loop (fault, normal)
- The 8-channel trigger input/output port can trigger the emergency voice preset by the PC software to the
- speciﬁed zone or the corresponding external power source to the corresponding event warning.
- Support third-party emergency audio input (user-deﬁned emergency audio source).
- Integrated independent EVAC/ALERT voice information player.
- There are online interfaces for the remote paging microphone and ﬁreman microphone.
- The connection between each paging station uses a standard RJ- 45 network port and standard CAT-5 network cable.
- The voice transmission uses a balanced transmission mode for long-distance transmission.
- Controller online interface can be connected to the slave unit, it uses a standard RJ-45 network port and standard
- CAT-5 network cable.
- 1 Channel TCP/IP communication interface, supports visual interface operation based on Window platform,
- and the system status can be automatically synchronized.
- Support DC24V battery backup power supply.
- With a power ampliﬁer monitoring function.
- Support PTT recording function, no external equipment required.
- With System fault output, emergency dry contact output and dry contact reset input for emergency status.
- The zone output has three-wire and four-wire over-ridding adjustment functions.
- With IP address reset function and impedance calibration function.
- The master-slave unit is integrated, and the device can be used as a controller or a slave unit by setting the DIP address and the maximum of 19 slaves can be simultaneously online.
- The system can extend the number of the zones by slave units, it supports 160 zones maximum.
|Voltage||~ 220V±20%, 50/60Hz|
|Fuse specifications||10A slow-breaking type|
|Balanced line input|
|RS485 interface||Slave RS485 interface|
|Supports the highest baud rate of 38400bps|
|Support up to 19 expansion machines|
|CAN interface||Remote MIC console CAN interface|
|Baud rate 50Kbps|
|Supports up to 28 remote Microphone and 4 Fireman Remote Microphone|
|Trigger mode||short circuit trigger and level trigger|
|Output mode||relay short circuit output|
|Operating temperature||+5℃~ +40℃|
|Storage temperature||-20℃~ +70℃|