A Class-D digital amplifier is used for the voice signal broadcasting in an EVAC system and it is a 2U device that integrates 4 independent PFC functions, a power-saving control module, and the 240W power amplifier with a DC24V power interface, and one channel.
- Modular design, easy to configure as required.
- The use of an efficient class D digital power amplifier design scheme has lower power consumption.
- 2U design, 1 channel, 240W
- Overload, short circuit protection, automatic temperature control.
- Automatically detect the working status of each channel and indicate by LED.
- Support power-saving mode, enter standby mode when there is no signal.